Meet the Doctors
Dr. Lyndi Fandino Schmidt
Dr. Lyndi Schmidt founded Acuity Vision Optometry Boutique in 2004. She has over 15 years of experience in optometry. She obtained her doctorate degree from the University of California at Berkeley School of Optometry, and is licensed to diagnose and treat glaucoma as well as other diseases. Prior to that, she earned her B.S. with honors in chemical engineering. She finds optometry to be a perfect blend of her strong interests in science, health, and technology.
Dr. Schmidt takes her time to really listen to patients and their needs. Her professional yet caring demeanor allows people to feel comfortable in her presence. During eye exams, she asks thorough questions and performs several tests to ensure very accurate eyeglass and contact lens prescriptions. Her strong sense of integrity and protection of privacy has earned her trust among many high-profile clients throughout San Francisco, as well as from Southern California and out of state. She happily resides in San Francisco with her husband and three young children.
Email Dr. Schmidt: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Jill Lobingier
Dr. Jill Lobingier graduated with honors from University of California Berkeley School of Optometry. While in optometry school, Dr. Lobingier participated in research for treatment of amblyopia in children and adults via video game training. Dr. Lobingier received the Robert Greer Excellence in Low Vision Award and the College of Optometrists in Vision Development Binocular Vision Award. Following graduation Dr. Lobingier completed a residency at the San Francisco VA Medical Center where she received extensive training in ocular disease and evidence-based medicine.
Dr. Lobingier is originally from the Pacific Northwest. She received her bachelor’s degree in piano performance at Whitman College and then moved to Seattle to work as a certified optometric vision therapist. In addition to working at Acuity Vision Optometry Boutique, Dr. Lobingier works as a member of the clinical faculty at University of California Berkeley School of Optometry. With her diverse background, Dr. Lobingier enjoys seeing patients of all different ages and optometric needs.
Email Dr. Lobingier: email@example.com
- Full service optical boutique
- In-house lab, rush service available
- Fulfillment of outside glasses and contact lens prescriptions
- Eyeglass repairs and adjustments
- Adult eye exams which include checking glasses/contacts prescriptions, screenings for glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration, hypertensive and diabetic-related eye conditions, and other eye diseases.
- Pediatric eye exams which include checking needs for glasses/contacts, and screenings for strabismus, amblyopia, and eye diseases.
- Treatment of eye diseases and infections, with prescription medication if necessary